Orientation Day

Welcome back to my Sea Teacher story! So, I will tell further about the program I am in right now. This program has five main activities. They are Orientation, Class Observation, Teaching Assistance, Practice Teaching and also Evaluation. The orientation is held in my host university, it is Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University (VRU) under the royal patronage. At the first day I arrived in the aiport, the lecturers fromVRU picked me and my friend up and accompanied us to VRU Hotel to take a rest. They provided us with a nice and comfortable room to stay. In the first day, we decided to spend our day to take a rest because of jetlag and prepare for Orientation on the next day.





The next day morning, I woke up and prepared myself for my first activity. I had my breakfast in VRU hotel and the continued to go to Orientation room. There were all of 16 SEA-Teacher participants from Indonesia; two from Tadulako University, three from Ahmad Dahlan University, two from Syiah Kuala University, two from University of PGRI Madiun, two from STKIP Muhammadiyah Kotabumi, two from University of Muhammadiyah Palu and two from Muhammadiyah University of North Sumatera, lecturers as mentors from VRU and also buddies. On that day, me and all of my friends were introduced to our mentors, buddies and also the schools in which we will be practicing.





There are 5 participants from Indonesia that will be placed at Satit Bangna School. They are my friend from my home university Elin Tri Susilo, one participant from Muhammadiyah University of North Sumatera Dedek Aulia and two participants from Syiah Kuala University, Afrah Nadila and Mardiah MZ. My mentor is Asst. Prof. Dr. Premjit Kajornpai Larsen.




After the Orientation is finished, the lecturers from VRU accompanied us to go to our practicing school which took nearly 2 hours from our host university, VRU. As soon as we get in Satit Bangna School, Dr. Nardrudee Chitrangasan as the headmaster of Satit Bangna School gave as a very warm welcome. The school is so clean and equipped with so many facilities. We will be practicing in this school for around one month. We are so excited to experience teaching in Satit Bangna School :)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Self Report: CHAPTER V

Second Week: Teaching Assistance

The SEA-Teacher Project