Get To Know Me


Hi everyone! I am Nulli. I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. So I am Nulli Dwi, 4th year English Student of PGRI Madiun University. I was born on August 28th, 1996 and raised in a small city in East Java Province, Indonesia called Madiun. 
To be honest, this is my very first time blogging. So... nice to see you everybody!. I am wishing to share any experience I have to the world through my view. I love anything about culture, English language and nature. I spend some of my free time to take nature pictures. It is just so astonishing how nature teaches us that beauty lies everywhere. Below are some of my shots. I hope you would enjoy them :)

 

 
Besides, I am also interested to explore about anything related English language and culture. Culture shows us that diversity is something that can make us stronger. It is so amazing how people from different countries, habits, life styles, religions, languages and skin colors unite and respect one another as I experience in my real life, growing up in a country that has so many cultural diversity. 
I think that would be all about myself. I am going to meet you in the next post. Have a great day and see you!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Self Report: CHAPTER V

Second Week: Teaching Assistance

The SEA-Teacher Project